Take Time

This morning I took the time to read some of the blogs of my fellow Mom 2.0 students at RLabs. We've certainly shared much more than learning about computers and Social Media.. we've grown rich by listening and empathysing with each other. We also had a lot of fun and laughter in class and those chats after class were also encouraging when we felt a bit hopeless or depressed. Thanks RLabs also for all the FREEBEES and the lekker coffee , tea and the goodies to eat.. always so beautifully served and done with such great love. Thanks to the people who clean up after us.. God Bless you all. Now when we look back we can say: "Even though I don't know how to do certain things on the PC we can always turn to on someone from RLabs". Although I'm sad that we have only 2 more weeks in class I'm looking forward to the Graduation which I know will be wonderful.
Luvees to all my RLabs friends.

Comments

Fudgeyah Davids said…
Hi Fatima, you said it all.
Anonymous said…
It Has indeed been a great year. Soo and has time fly or should I rather say we have grown ne! It was nice meeting you Luvies

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING