CROSSROADS

Today is a good day,you know why because I am alive,I am breathing and smiling.
A week ago I felt down,I was at a crossroad in my life,but it is all good.I'm in a good space now,
I feel 20 right now.

When you think your problems are big,think again for there are so many out there that is going through so many
trials,so much abuse of all sorts which means we should be thankful and grateful.Many find themselves at crossroads,they do not know how to get out and they give up on life so easily not having anybody to help.My friends let us be there for them if you know of any,may it be a friend a family member even a stranger.If you want to know why you are here, this is why:to be a listener;to be a friend,because when you have been at a crossroad in your life then you will know what I'm talking about.When you are at a point in your life where no matter what goes on in your life,you can still be there for someone else forgetting about your own situation and circumstance.

So my friends try and be there for someone else.Try your very best because we tend to only think of ourselves.
A crossroad is not the end of the world my friends.Stand still  now,look left,look right, get perspective of your
life and move forward.

Remember this too shall PASS!!!!

Your trusting friend who knows a crossroad. 

Comments

jaguar said…
it does pass and things always have get better, no matter when.
lynette said…
Happy that you overcame your crossroad I'm sure you are a stronger person
Anonymous said…
So true, and yes we all have been there.One can only grow and believe that things will be better.From what I've read you 're in a good space, which is good.Enjoy life. Luv Naz
Kath said…
Everything is always for just a season and its good that you've passed the heavy one!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING