Closet Diaries

This will be the first blog of many to come I hope!!! I ll be sharing my story as well as my journey with who ever is willing to be apart of it.

 I have three wonderful children two boys and a girl who mean the world to me. They can drive you crazy at times but that's nothing compared to the meaning they add to my life. 

I love the beach taking walks or just absorbing the sun the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves and the sand between my toes.  Planning events is another hobby of mine.

I'm so glad for the opportunity Rlabs has given me to attend this course. I love being here interacting with everyone. I look forward to learning  more over the next few weeks. I'm  so excited (bbm dancing face).

So watch this space as I suppose Ill be getting better as time goes by until next time I'm outta here.

Comments

jaguar said…
looking forward to you next post
Rene Parker said…
great first blog post! looking forward to read some more.
jackiembiggs said…
Glad having you at RLabs. Happy blogging.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING