Gratitude and real wealth

Last Saturday as I walked home from my session at Rlabs, I realised just how much I have to be GRATEFUL for. To be able to see my family. My beating heart in my body filled with love. My womb that produced two beautiful children and so much more. I feel so privileged, wealthy and honored. I am blessed with so much. I have so many wonderful treasures.
My life has changed since last Saturday. Life is so much better. Not perfect, but better and better is good. I've forgiven someone that does not have much respect for me. But forgiving her has nothing to do with her. It's about me. Being angry makes me miserable and tired. It weighed me down, but not anymore. I feel relieved, fresh and on top of the world.
My baby is 10 months old today and the older he gets the more he looks like his daddy. He even have his daddy's pot belly. 10months ago he was delivered via c-section. Was'nt easy, but was surely worth it. For the 1st couple of months I could'nt look at the scar because it made me feel unattractive, but not anymore. I look at it differently now. I see a mark of excellence. That mark is a beautiful reminded of the beautiful, perfect little boy that I, Woman, brought into this world. I really am WEALTHY. Will share more wealth next time.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
Yes you are Woman and Wealthy!
jackiembiggs said…
Great post...keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING