Life

Life, an interesting subject that people can explain in many words. The best person to explain life is ourselves, we can can desctibe our own life the best. I can try to explain my life. I believe we are placed here by God for a purpose. I went through many turbulances and learned a lot of things. I can truly say that I am a stronger person mentally and I know that I will still have to face many challenges. Life can be hard at times yes, but we must not forget the good times also. Think of bad times as experience and a lesson learned. The good times are great memories. This is only my second time that I blog and I only now realise that I have not even introduced myself. My name is Wasiela Hendricks. I Have a very positive outlook on life. I like to encourage people to empower themselves that is why I love this class here at RLabs. I really think they should get a medal for empowering the community, not just here but over the world. To come back to my subject Life. I find life very interesting. I love what I am doing and I feel proud of myself. Advise I can give people is about life is, make the best of what you have. Remember life is what you make of it.

Comments

rocky said…
Hi Wasiela encouraging words.

every day is a new day and it comes with new chalenges,so if we live one day at a time, we would be blessed to be reading your blog
love Norma

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING