madressa

In the time gone by I went on early retirement and working from home. That time my family all were in the clothing business. I helped out where I could and actually learned a lot about the business. I did machining and when the garment is finished and ironed I would then mark the button holes on the garment. I would then sit in front of the machine and was taught how to make the button holes. Another item that I have learned. It was very exciting as I then tried to sew easy garments for myself like a skirt as it has all straight seams. Sometime later I tried to sew a blouse and gave up on it till recently. I can now sew the blouse but I still have to learn how to do the cuffs. but nevertheless I do the sleeves plain. I am very proud of my achievement.

I then have a few nieces who attended Madressa in the afternoon except for one who were a little younger than the rest of them. She said that she also wanted to learn the madressa and that is how I got started. I bought her the first Surah for children and started teaching her. She proved to be a very good and talented student and I gave her everything there is to know.
Before I knew it various neighbours from the community approached me to teach their chidren
and that is how my madressa started. I enjoy every moment of it and soon after A few ladies
approached me to also join my Madressa in the late afternoon. To date the ladies (Grandmothers Mothers and other) who have started with me from the beginning and today they are also well on their way to completion. People out there whoever you are if you need to learn the qiraa-ah dont be shy as every one has their own time to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING