Memories


I've never really liked talking about myself - I absolutely love talking about my husband, my kids and everything and everyone that is attached to me - but the me is quite difficult to be explained, so here goes -
I am Kathy Goddard trying to introduce myself to you...


Somebody once said that I have a lot of clutter (I felt embarrassed at that moment - but then thankfully he continued) not clutter like in no order - just a lot of memories that can be taken out at random and be remembered quite specifically.

Obviously since then I actually noted with much amazement that he was right - (this was during a prophecy so of course it should have been so).

I can dredge up something from the past s if it happened yesterday - but don't be fooled - I am more forgetful than most - I can forget what I wanted to say in the middle of saying it!

Memories are amazing trips throughout your life that can bring a smile to your heart and your face, at times a tear to your eyes and a tinge of sadness to the heart and other times it can just bring up anger or annoyance.

Memories don't just follow where you want to lead - sometimes they take you by surprise.

The day your mom showed you the ropes in the kitchen
A moment when your dad's hand rested on your head in a loving gesture
The moment you first laid eyes on him
The day he asked you to be his wife
Your wedding day
The birth of a child - those first moments
The first smile on his/her face
The death of a loved one
A family gathering
An argument between friends
A moment of deep dissapointment
The exact moment when God made something specific happen

All of these make up what we call memories...

My baby boy and I
I love my memories - bad/good/exciting/sad/  they all bring about a different emotion which makes up the person that I am and as you follow my blog you will get to know the person that is called Kathy Goddard....

Comments

Rene Parker said…
Well done Kathy, nice post
Ann Ntebe said…
Kathy wonderful getting to know you.

Dealling with Memories is certainly
part of a healling journey.
Beatrice
jackiembiggs said…
Great knowing you Kathy Goddard. Looking forward to reading more.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING