My me time

Hi all my first time blogging and I'm not really a story teller but I hope it'll be interesting enough to keep you coming back for more..

I am 35 yr old mom of 3 and recently celebrated my 15th anniversary. In my 15yrs of marriage I have been through a one year separation because of interfering in laws(many,many drama), loss of a baby, losing almost all possessions,dealing with infidelity and a crazy mistress, job loss and many more.

Through all trials and tribulations of people trying to separate me and my hubby, we are still together and stronger than ever, but if you want to know more you have to check in now and then to catch up with how we came to be still growing stronger and stronger together, tune in for more.....


Comments

jaguar said…
Thank you for your story.It encourage me not to give up. Yes, I have a monster in law.
jaguar said…
Thank you for your story.It encourage me not to give up. Yes, I have a monster in law.
lynette said…
Not bad for some one thats not a storyteller. want me wanna come back for more. I see some of your commentors have monsters in law I surely hope that I'm not one of them

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING