Power

Power a strong word. I want to ask is it good or is it bad? To me power can be good and bad. It depends on how you use it. So power is not a bad word. People misuse their power and then you dislike them. Use                  
your power to help people make the world a better place. Life is already full of hardships and everyone needs a helping hand sometime. My favorite quote is no man is an island. So I am all for empowering of people. Not just women, but everyone.

I went through hard times, but thanks to my family and friends I am the person that I am today. I believe that God put us through these trails to make us better. As I am sitting here I am Smiling I feel very good. I know that I still face many challenges in life. I feel confidant that I will be able to face it with all my family and friends.

Comments

jaguar said…
you are a powerful person in a very positive way.
Rene Parker said…
I agree with you that no man is an island and we all need each other always. you are an inspiration!
consilia said…
awesome, your character is so much same as i, love your story and you have a great week
jackiembiggs said…
Keep on smiling and keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING