School Holidays

Hi

I'm back again this week with more stories to tell.

So this week "School Holidays" officially started you can just imagine having 3 kids to entertain. Movies somehow just holds their attention for so long,board games are taboo and the usual kid games like hide n seek is as they say "boring". My 12 year old daughter preferred being with her friends, my 6 an 8 year old boys were glued to computer games. But just I thought I could have some peace there they were with the dreaded words " Mommy what must I do I'm bored".

Needless to say being the superwoman I am the solution to this question ( that always works for me ) is to get up fix them a feast cause once their tummies are filled they magically go back to what they were doing.

And I have peace for the next 30 minutes until.........

You get the point thankfully its the last week of holidays before the morning drill of "Mom I don't have socks".

Until next time "Happy Holidays".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING