Community

Drugs & teen pregnancies is very big in our community. We need to find a solution to these problems, which many have tried but the youngsters still don't pay much attention too.
Trying to educate them didn't help much. What can we do to overcome this problem. Shall we castrade them??
That would be too drastic & I will go to jail, (which is something I definitely wouldn't like to experience)
There are quite a few options that different people are trying. For instance there are sports clubs & musical bands, which is a help, but still is not sufficient. I am thinking of opening a care centre, where I can take in the entire youth in our community, and have one on one with each & everyone and make them understand the importance of abstaining from drugs as well as sex, because if you indulge in any of these, there is great responsibility attached.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING