down but not out

I am at work today feeling exhausted and bit down. I know I have alot to be grateful for, but I so want my own place. My family and I in our own home. My husband and I are trying our best but he is so deep in debt I don't even want to think about it anymore. He must sort out his own problems. He only told me about his money issues after we got married and I know that I didn't make it worst for him. He is a shopaholic. He must have brand name takkies,pants and shirts.Yes,If you can afford it, then go for it, but if you can't then leave it. It makes me angry to petend that everything is ok when it's not. I am not good at hiding my emotions. I just decided that I will no longer wait on him to do something about our situation.I will do it myself. I will find a buy, build, set up a home for my family. I don't care what people think or say. "It's a man's resposibility to provide a home for his family." If a man can't do it,than a WOMAN will and I am that woman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING