Review: Nokia c11 (my best friend)

good morning am sitting in class and i have to talk about my best friend something i cannot live without in today`s life .then i get to my phone a nokia c11 i have it now for a year.i have realized that i cannot go a day without my smart phone yes a smart phone .it has all the functions i need in my daily live.i like going on facebook one of the many things i can do browe`s on google i can just say that i can listen to music whole day and my battery power will still be strong to make a few calls and play a few games as well .i can honestly say that i won`t change my phone any time soon.i can download new games for free on vodacom the service provider i choose for my phone and my son loves changing my wallpapers some i never knew was on the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview