women empowerment

Last week in moms class I had the opportunity to meet a  beautiful lady, she is 58yrs old married with three sons and two grandchildren. She likes to go out sitting in the beach, when she was young she want to play piano.She likes music but she can't sing.She was so nice to chat with her and I enjoy to meet an older person like my mum she reminds me my mum because she likes music but she can't sing.Her name is Beryl.

I meet another sweet lady ,she enjoy to reading a bible.She is a married lady with three kids and three grandchildren ,she likes to play puzzles because its part of  refreshing her mind.She is a part time worker at an old age home.When she is getting older she want to visitor at Switzerland. Brenda

Lastly I had a chat with Carol ,she was a nurse for twenty five yrs at the moment she worked at an educ-are center, she is a people person ,she like to sing and want to travel one day.She is 40yrs old married with children and four grandchildren.She loved the Lord and I was so excited to talk to her a lot.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING