April fools day at Rlabs


It was Saturday morning and I was all geared up and excited as this day we would be doing our very first blog.
When I arrived at Rlabs on Saturday morning all the ladies were standing around buzzing with excitement. We were told to hang around a bit longer as there was a surprise awaiting us. Our spirits lifted as we entered we saw boxes thought to be pizza boxes and I thought "wow they spoiling us today" who doesn't wanna be spoilt?
We then took our seats and Rene told us that she had some bad news and also good news. However we were anxious to hear the news but hoped that it did'nt affect us in any way. We were told that the bad is news that this would be our final class for this semester and the good news was that the Rlabs team was going abroad on a summer vacation.
Immediately there was silence in the room and all the ladies looked very disappointing  I cannot explain how I felt, I thought "how can they do this to us in the middle of a semester?" But anyway they also need a holiday especially after all the hard work they put in, though the timing was bad.
I then thought "what am I going to do on a Saturday morning" because this was really something I really looked forward to. We then checked in and each lady had to say either how they felt or encourage the team. Now I'm thinking "whats in the box" maybe its a gift seeing that its our "last day". To our dissapointment when we opened the boxes it was a dummy laptop and for a cheek they asked us if we were connected.
I thought how can this people be so insensitve boasting about their holiday and bikinis while we are so down, until they shouted "April Fools".

We still love you Rlabs team, I have to say you pulled that one off very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING