blame the mom

 Can anyone tell me why we as mother's get blamed when our kids make mistakes, its never why didn't the father, its always the mother. Yet both parents play a part in the upbringing of our children, but yet society tends to blame the mother most of the time.
I am in no way disrespecting the men, its just that its unfair that we often get labelled as the parent in the wrong when both have to accept responsibility for our kids. More than often we raise them the right way but because of outside influences they take a different route. Funny enough we as mom are expected to hold everything together and I suppose that's why we just automatically get blamed if things go wrong.
I thank the Lord for creating us the way he did, because know I can endure all things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING