Fun

Last Saturday learnt about blogging,went home could not wait for the evening had a date with a Australian guy that my mother arrange for me can you belief.We went to Grand West had dinner until 12 after that went dancing had to tell this guy I must go home now at 2 in the morning did not do this in years.After that thing went on as normal.I live with my mom and sister my sister go to work my mom does charity work a non profitable organisation,so on a Tuesdays we cook food for the hungry in the neighborhood.This is the first time I ever did it alone,mom was asleep my daughter was off to school,and I thought lets do it and surprise my mom I did all the pealing of the veggies and started this big pot of soup, it was such a good feeling.The week went on as normal cleaning,cooking and the always the washing.Hear I am today learning more about blogging and feeling excited thanks Rlabs.



Comments

wendy said…
Love your picture and thanks for sharing your story

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING