My Speed Dating Experience

What I found quite interesting about my first experience on speed dating, was how quickly you can get to know a person in such a short space of time, for example, I had to get to know a few people in about 3 minutes. Well, I  met nine ladies. Upon introducing myself to these ladies, the first thing I noticed, was the friendly smiles on their faces....that already put me at ease in their presence. It also made me more eager to want to learn more about them. Sometimes, you just get one or two persons that completely stand out from the rest, yet with my experience at that moment, strangely all of these nine ladies stood out for me. I actually had something in common with all of them. We were all mothers, unemployed, yet not just sitting at home doing nothing, we all have our own thing going...be it in the form of a small business, or just something to keep us busy, aside from the daily routine of taking care of our loving  families. etc  Yes, the sacrifices that we make as mothers, to keep our families happy is indeed a paying off. Now, we share the same goals here at RLabs, to complete the MOM 6.0 Class, we share the same excitement and eagerness to learn more about this course every week we come here. I have new friends in my circle now, how AWESOME is that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING