My week

I want to share with u what happened last week at  R-Labs.when we do our weekly CHECK-IN we get the surprise of our lives.They tell us is our last class I wanted to cry but I held back the tears. Then after everybody tell them how they feel they give us the GOOD NEWS that it was only a APRIL FOOL DAY joke  I feel better,but I still wanted to cry of the sock.The team is full of surprises and I like it.Every week I wonder what is happening next I cant wait to go to the classes on Saturday mornings I'm super excited to attend the classes.

The week at home was busy as always with Young people at work with TRAIN THE TRAINER training it was fruitful.I was nervous but I get the nick afterwards then they give me homework to go home and prepare  for a preparation the next day.The next day when it my turn to do my preparation I was nervous even when I no I was ready I still make allot of mistakes.The trainer teach me allot.I got the courage to overcome my fear of speaking in front of a class and present.I learn how to speak to people.How to handle difficult students.How to re sieve feedback.How to handle negative feedback and to go back and see where I can improve.I learn what is the different between preparation and facilitation and to interact.My week was all about training and leaning.It was the best ever.What I learn I can use it in my way of going forward Especially or me who is working with the youth.It is hard work to facilitate and to do a presentation but i overcome most of my fear.FEAR is just a fake evidence appearing real.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING