Nerdy Tweet

I have always heard about this "Twitter" that everybody has been ranting and raving about and wondered what on on earth is this.......well, I felt like a twitter nerd whenever my friends boasted about  all of them doing this "tweeting" thing. Not want to feel like a nerd anymore, I decided to best start doing some research on Twitter....yes at least I know how to do online research so I am not that dense.

Mmmmm....upon researching, I saw this cute little birdie and I thought yayyyy!!!!, no wonder people talk about tweeting, because it is your way of COMMUNICATING little birdie and mind you, your little chirping is what wakes me up most mornings. Now the origin of Twitter I read, was through the "brainstorming of  a group of board members from a company by the name of Odeo.  On wandering further into my research, I discovered that the this form of communication via Social Media, became so popular that its usage increases on a daily basis and people are just tweeting back and forth...my word!!! However, you are restricted to only 140 characters, no problem I thought to myself, I can do that. The service is free... Mmmm, I like freebies so this I am definitely giving a try. There is quite some interesting people I would like to start following on Twitter, so you guys better watch out, this so-called nerd is going to get there!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING