New beginnings

I can just thank RLabs for all the knowledge they share with us. We really do appreciate it a lot. It's amazing how much I learned in the last two weeks. I always wondered what Blogger was all about but finally, today I have my own blog. For me its very interesting what I can do and paste in my own blog, like photos and different stories. Even if I'm bored, I know where to go or what to do. Last week I was very sad for a short while because the RLabs team told us that it was or last class but fortunately it was a joke cause it's April Fool's month. After the class we had a day of the reflection and it was very emotional just to think where and how we started and how we grew in the one year we exist.I gain so much knowledge in my org.Last week we had a Train the trainer cause and it was great although i though it was vary simple to talk in front of people but believe me its not that easy.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING