Speed dating at RLabs

Shock er! wow, didn't know such a thing as speed dating exist. I was in for a surprise.

I was introduced to speed dating at R Labs  This is how it went down.  I was given a time frame to learn as much about the other person, and I felt the vibe and pressure already. It  was noisy and slightly overwhelming. At first I tried to ask as many questions as possible, but that proved to be very exhausting indeed.

The noise became to distracting and I soon discovered that to catch someone interesting I needed to have a better plan. So  I chose questions that reflected more about the person I was interviewing.  Some people are more interesting than others.  This is what I discovered in my short time, there are interesting, boring, intelligent, impressionable, vain, false, mood altering, quiet, loud, and all kinds of people out there.

Some people disclose a lot and some people are very closed. Some try to be mysterious,. Funny how i could see through some people. I was intrigued to find out why I found some people more interesting than others, I realised that it reflected something about myself!   But that is for another time.  

So lets rap this brief first encounter with speed dating. I definitely will try it again. Maybe i will meet my night in shining armour, does something like that even exist. Lets say that Speed Dating is not for the faint Hearted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING