stressout

I sam speaking out of experiene I do not know why children have sto put their parents through so much stress and anxiety .My kids wae raised to know the difference between right or wrong but yet there is no effedene of it .I know the there are many other parents who are sitting with the  prblem .I think that every parent raised the children well, but today kids walk all over you .as if you dont exist .I have put my foot ,talked you hame it idone it ,but how do you undestnd you childen when they dont want to tolk to you and tell you what ,s wrong ,We know they are going through alot e are different but why not talk to us tell us what ,s going on ,but ho that way uncool how its our problem. I thank god everyday, for his love and strangth that takes me through each day. Thank you Lord          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING