What I need to know about Twitter

Today's task at Rlabs Moms 6.0 class

First of all I need to write a good tweet, there are 140 characters including punctuation's & spaces which should be used wisely.

Try to avoid using text speak on twitter, eg: shortening words cos you not writing an sms. You should also have a twitter account. You can see the updates of people that you are connected with. You can also do business on twitter.

You don't have to use twitter every day, you can even just view what others are saying. If you are using twitter for a business then you should have a professional looking image.

If you are using twitter to represent yourself then a photo of yourself would be preferable.
I would like to use twitter for my business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING