Anything's Possible.... Just Believe


About a few years ago I had this deep desire in me, one was to be a contestant on the program Noot vir Noot and the other was to go in an aeroplane.

One day I just decided that I'm gonna stop dreaming and just take a chance. I then sent Noot vir Noot an email in order to go for an audition. I was told that I should be at The City Lodge in Grand West and also have some music knowledge, which I have. The day finally came and I went for the audition, but when I saw the crowd I thought "my oh my, I don't stand a chance".

Nevertheless being the person that I am I thought I have nothing to lose. I was so excited to meet Johan Stemmet and his crew as this was my dream for years. We then did the audition and I could'nt wait to get done as I thought I just made a fool of myself. Before we left we were told if they didn't contact us in a month's time we didn't qualify, but if they did we would be a contestant on the program.

Exactly a month later as I was about to leave work I received a call, to my surprise the lady on the other side says that she's calling from Noot vir Noot. Immediately my legs went numb and I'm thinking "what on earth did I get myself into". Anyway it took some time for me to absorb all this as I knew that I would appear on National Television. In the same time I would also be flying in an aeroplane for the very first time......I killed two birds with one stone....Just goes to show that whatever we ask God, He will make what we think is impossible, possible....So just believe!!!!!


Comments

Jackie Biggs said…
Vanaand is die aand :)

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING