Gratitude

This was another wonderful week of discovery and enlightenment.. I was lamenting on the fact that this world had become such a selfish place to live in and that everyone was just involved in their own self interests and did not care for each other any more.. Well as it happens, I'm also one of those selfish people.. I was looking for sympathy and attention and wanted all focus to be shifted to me.. I sent a message to a good friend of mine in which I communicated this feeling in no uncertain terms.... "I'm tired of thinking of others and putting other people's needs before my own", I said. "Just for today, it's going to be all about ME. I'm going to be as selfish as everyone else and just think about MYSELF".



Well..... I started thinking,,, that is why the world is the way it is. My attitude was not solving anything!!! Introspection revealed that I was busy losing my ability to empathise with others... Then I started thinking about everything that I can be thankful for... THE LIST IS ENDLESS!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING