Hi . My name is Elizabeth Kloppers. I was a teacher at primary and high school for many years. I went on early retirement when n the department of education closed all the small teacher training colleges and  since Wesley Teacher training college in Salt River was one , of them I stopped working.

Presently I enjoy life at home. I am passionate about flowers. Gardening is my favourite hobby. I am still in touch with education at primary school level and once a week I help out at a school in Mannenberg. I love it.

I heard about RLABS and the wonderful work they are doing and since I am not familiar with computers I grab the opportunity to learn everything in a very pleasant atmosphere. I simply cannot wait for Saturday to come quickly enough. Not only am I surrounded by ladies ,like myself, We have a common goal and that is to become knowledgeable about the social media which everybody around us is familiar with. Now we can become part of the real world. I can now take part in conversations around me instead of changing the subject like I used to do.
I am extremely thankful to my friend, a lady at my church , who told me about RLABS.

I am grateful to all the instructors and facilitators, They are very kind and extremely patient . I love the way they will explain and demonstrate  everything and make sure that we are all on the same page before they continue.

I like their philosophy" movement of change, movement of change giving back to the community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING