more than twenty years ago my sister became ill.at the time she was thirteen years old.for three months she was in a coma.when she finally came out of coma she was completely different.her arms and legs was completely curled up.she could not walk and talk,she could not eat.she was like a vegetable.after that she was for almost a year in hospital.doctors almost gave up.she  was discharged from  hospital.we the family took care of her.it was very difficult for my mom and the whole family.we had to do everything for her.today she is still the same but lots of improvement.there were so many sacrifices.it taught us so much about patience.people use to tell my mom place to place my sister in a home.she always use to say :i only place my trust  in god.today my mom is almost seventy years old still looking after my sister who is 35 yrs old.this experience has taught us alot about patience and believing in god.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING