NEW HOPE

 

Good Morning All

Having been retrenched three years ago, it felt for a while that all hope was lost.  But asking the Almighty for constant guidance, HE has given me direction to Shirley and in return she has introduced me to the school of hope "RLABS".

I remember watching her as she would talk about the classes she attended then and seeing the excitement on her face and the gleam in her eyes as she talks about the check ins every week. She have also explained to me about what she has learned being there.

I felt that i wanted the same. Learning and having fun.  Looking forward to being here every week, even though i'm feeling tired.

Imagine if school was like this, then i would have been a scientist by now.

Thank You for giving me hope.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING