Discovered the new Mom


Being a moms is special and awesome. We gave more than we should do e.g over nurturing. It could come from our childhood upbringing such as caring for a siblings or from societal expectations women are the nurture.

Women tend to neglect themselves by seeing to their partners and children's needs first .A  Huge change in gender roles since 1994, more and more women is taking care of themselves such as making use of childcare, further the studies becoming career women standing up for their rights.

   Rlabs assist me to uncover my  hidden life experiences of being who I am by blogging. I am so exciting with the new skill I learn today. I can use this in my personal space and  work environment. 

 Many  thanks Rlabs for giving me this wonderful opportunity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING