I am a mother of four and one grandchild .My children age 18,13.and 4 years.ii was 17 when I had my first child.At the age of 19 was getting married to my baby's daddy.Three years later i had my second child ,never work in my my life. I was so happy and was one of that coloured woman that say no my husband work for me ,but let me tel you I get it back in face he drop me with 2 kids than i have to go  work and start over again than after a while we get back together and have a other child than he drop me again for a other woman. Than I start drinking and don "t care what happened to me ,than i met this man he just no what to say and he comfort me he is just there for me then on day we had sex and i did fall pregnant . I told him I am  pregnant  and drop me like a hot potato.You must wait for the rest of the story.....mwah

Comments

Unknown said…
cant wait love ,think you a very courages woman

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING