I was given an opportunity today to be interviewed by a man from SWEDEN who does research about social media and how we mothers came to hear about it. I was so excited to tell him on how we want to use the knowledge we are getting at r labs and how we can empower ourselves to obtain new jobs and meet new and exciting people . My goal is also to better my work circumstances and how we can be able to motivate other women and even men to better their circumstances and to let them know that if you put your mind to your goals and dreams anything is possible. Another goal of mine is to be able to better my living circumstances .By having a basic computer course i want to apply for jobs that require knowledge of computers like doing data capturing and learning various other trades. I also want people to know about my passion for fabrics and fashion and that i want to share that with them.  I also would like to travel abroad some day and to learn about how other countries function and learn about their fashion and how to use that information to enrich my knowledge of fashion. It is also a dream of mine to go to one of the international fashion shows either in New York or Paris .I have a great passion for bags and shoes and would like to design my own collection some day . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING