My experience at Rlabs Moms7.0

I was introduced to Rlabs by my mom. She did Moms5.0 in 2012. At the end of each of her saturday sessions, she came home and described all she had learned. The way my mom described it, it sounded very exciting and I know she had learned alot and got introduced to the relevant social networks. Today my mom is computer literate because of the wonderful organisation, Rlabs. 

I joined Rlabs in 2013 and started out doing an Events Management class. It was exciting and I learned alot about events and everything that goes with it. We did alot of team work which was great because we were all there to learn.

This year I decided to join the Moms7.0 class. I know about the basics of computers but I know that I do not know everything. So far I have learned alot. Last week we sent and received Emails to each other, we did Google search, images, translate and maps. This week we are learning about Blogging which is where we are right now. I am excited to learn more because it is important to know about social networking because this is where the world of technology is headed.

The facilitators are very friendly, helpful and patient and they make us feel good about what we have learned and the progress we made. I am looking forward to learning about the things I don't know and  becoming better at what I need to know. Thank you Rlabs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING