My Experience Here At RLabs Moms7.0

I started with moms7.0 on the 1st of March 2014, and that first few minutes was fun. We were divided into groups where we had to learn something about each other and we were only given 30 seconds which to do so.

The past three weeks here at RLabs have been amazing, I have meet quite a few amazing women who all come from different back grounds and have all their own stories to tell. I cannot wait to see all the bloggs that have been written.

The facilitators to are awesome, you guys rock and really have the patience to teach us all we need to know regarding the world of social media. 
I have really learnt a lot, and will definitely be sharing everything I have been taught. I have always wondered what blogging was all about and today was definitely a learning experience and cannot wait to see what is still laying ahead for us.

Thank you to all facilitators and moms for making my time here an awesome one    

Comments

Unknown said…
It was a privilege to meet you! i hope we some how stay in contact! Go on and stay strong!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING