R Labs

My experience started at R Labs three weeks ago. It was an experience  filled with great enthusiasm and eagerness to be taught and to be empowered!

The world has vastly change as we know and it continue to do so. We live in a technological world and the only way to stay ahead in life is to be equipped with knowledge. The famous saying that we are all familiar with is "We are never too old to learn" so get clicking! I have learnt different aspects about Social Media and i am excited about how i can use this tool beneficially and also add value to my potential bloggers out there, and i am also treading carefully due to it also being a site where the world can read my blog. We all know that there are allot of psychos out there. Today i was asked if i wont mine if i can be interviewed and i have to speak about my experiences here at R Labs thus far and where did i first come to know about R Labs and where do i see myself in three years from now. I was excited of course to share my views and of course to be interviewed. Thank you Lord for the opportunity! R Labs came at a right time in my life. Giving me the opportunity, the platform to do it for myself, and to get out there in the world, teaching me how to fish and not just giving me the fish!I am looking forward to using all this knowledge to my benefit  and to add value to woman that was just like me knowing nothing and turning nothing into something! The world is my oyster!

 I am currently reading interesting stories about ordinary woman and how they have turned there nothing into something and they are making a living out of it!I see myself as one of those woman being successful,business savvy and off course financially independent and making a difference in other woman's lives! There are also hopeful woman waiting out there for an opportunity like R Labs ,a life line.Hopefully I'll be there!

Thank you to ALL the facilitators for making my experience memorable!

From Hopeful 

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi girl friend,

You have brought tears to eyes.
Unknown said…
Hi girl, wipe the tears and smile. Crazy but great experience!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING