The road of single mom

 I'm women age of 40 years who,grew up in a township'.I raise three children  all by myself without the help of a husband or parents or even a sibling.While i was on that journey i experienced many hardships and painful which tore my heart but I  had to be strong for the sake of my children. Being a single mom has many trials for firstly one has to work to maintain myself and my kids as i had no financial support from the father. I didn't complete my metric therefore finding work was even tougher than I though,Today I'm empowering myself by acquiring all the knowledge that Rlabs has to offer for I know my future is secured and  my children will one day be so very proud of me.

Comments

Unknown said…
knowledge is power and you are a great example that all things are possible when you put your mind on it,good luck for the future and never stop learning.
Shahiema said…
Hey Zoleka, you've done well! God has placed you on this earth for a reason, you've got alot to share and you'll only grow stronger God willing!!! Be Good Be Strong ...ALWAYS, mwah
Anonymous said…
Your messages is inspiring

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING