Wow! what a journey this far,how did i get here? What inspired  me ,
Well let me start at the begining .The idea came about when i took
out my dusty laptop that was a gift from my daughter and started 
to watch movies on .

Now that was my first step and off course they had to write it down step 
by step as how to get the movie to play,no idea, no clue as what else to 
do with it  , this pretty little pink machine ,you ask the kids ,they always to busy or you to slow and they clearly dont have the patience

  
So i decided hey! do something about it or else you are going to be left behind or you 
will never be part of the system

And boom! there was rlabs , nervous at first ,what a welcome
the warmth , love, patient and kindness is what i am expierince
Thank you all 
Until next time
Ielhaam Alex

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Girl

Good for you! Proud of you! I bet now you love your pink machine!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING