A amazing team of guys and dolls

I heard of rlabs by a friend. She was a cleaner at work, then she came to rlabs and was introduse to the computer. As she told them at work they gave her a oppurtunity to go on the computer and praise the Lord she has been promoted from cleaner to the office.As she told me I also registed at rlabs. Remember this is a whole new world to me, but whaa, what a amazing, patient, loving, caring team of dolls, I"m connected now and love every second of it, I realise it's never too late to learn. Can't wait for saturday's to come to see all the exciting ladies who come's to equip and empower themselves. Praise the Lord for a new season in my life and to rlabs for new begings. As I started a new job thanks to my boss who teach and encourage me on the computer every day.  
May God bless you guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING