Always have faith

Hi there my name is Carmen Jane Coert . I am 37yrs old and i live in Maitland. I am married for 7yrs now and i have 3 kids 4, 10 and 14yrs old.

I would like to talk about the experience i had in life.When i was 3 months pregnant with my 3rd child, they wanted me to board the baby. I said no because that is not what i believed in. The doctor's said what ever i decide they will stand 100% with me. The doctor's had to do different test and scan,s. On the 11 April 2010 i had a beautiful baby girl.I said thank you Lord for being with me through the pregnancy.

The second experience i had was, when my baby was 5 months old. I had a stroke because my blood pressure was very high. I could not use my left side. I started praying while i was laying in hospital.I was in hospital for a week.I tried to help myself and i just prayed. I was at home for 3 months. I just want to say , always have faith and believe because God is good.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING