Me at RLABS

Its been three Saturdays now since i have been attending the Moms 7.0 classes at.rlabs.All that i can say is that i have learnt so much in this short time.Besides all the information that i have gained i have meet the most amazing tutors.They are all so patient with us ,never giving up when we did now what to do.                                                                                                                                                                                    
I have also made more friends here.My life has been changed for the good because i now know how to gain acsess to the internet.Life is so rushed but when you enter this place the atmosphere is so relaxed  u just feel so much better.I have so much gratitude in my heart towards all the leaders of this place and i just want to say thank you.May u grow from strength to strength
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING