MOMS 7.0 - new blogger on the woods.

Today is the day...i am officially a blogger.

Today im learning something new, I've never done blogging before.

A big Thanks to RLABS for introducing me to the world of blogging. Up to now it has only been a term I've heard so many times but never really understood what it meant.

My mom and I decided to do the MOMS 7 class as a way of empowering her. Thouhgt if I came with to the classes it will help with her confidence. However I must say you ladies rock...all the patience in the world. I dont have half the patience but I'm learning....who know's I must help you ladies 
out next year with your classes.

I have the free time on a saturday to assist, will work on the patience bit over the next few months.

Thanks  
Natasha







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING