Nadeema Adams life story

I am Nadeema Adams . I had a awesome week.  At 8 am my friend phoned me from Canada. She has just arrived at the airport. What a lovely surprise! Later that day we went for coffee.  We could not stop talking , how our lives has changed. Her husband died in an accident. She got three kids. The eldest one is married to a Morrocon guy. the second eldest is married to a Pakistani girl. The youngest girl is married to a Egiptian guy. Oh wow, what a combination of different cultures.

My live was completely different to hers. I was  happily married. My two children is still unmarried . The youngest one is still on school. Hoping my eldest child would get married soon.



This is the house we stay in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING