RLabs Angels -


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The RLabs Angels...On a Digital Mission
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"RLABS ANGEL"

Rushing off to the Rlabs campus, was still a 'too-good-to-be-true" feeling, as setting aside a few hours on a Saturday FOR MUMMY ME TIME was still a crazy thought. After rushing about in mommy-mode, I eventually arrive in one piece at the RLabs Campus, stepping into a space, that pleasantly surprised me. NO, wait, im being way too modest - I finally stepped into  A DREAM..., my dream. What I experienced, out shone my expectations by far, thinking that I would be back at college - being all to myself, sitting in my own little corner and relentlessly copying notes, so I don't miss a thing. 

I soon realised that what lied ahead was a LOVE & PASSION for self & community development, careful concideration, planning, attention to detail, a focus on a Woman's heart and her needs that so often are ignored, kindness, friendliness, team-work, support, a respect for and very high regard for  Technology, moving and thinking ahead,  growth, PROFESSIONALISM, punctuality, well prepared courses and programmes and a desire to inspire, educate and motivate every mother, mum, grandmother, sister, wife and women - to change their lives for good. 

As our "class" progressed, all the lovely student mums were seperated into groups, to my surprise, AGAIN, I find myself in a photo booth,OH MY WORD, REALLY..., no make-up, frizzed hair, old clothes, dirty shoes, come on RLabs, where's the warning? I guess this was my lesson for the day, that either always be prepared or more importantly things just don't have to be perfect - as woman we tend to be too critical of ourselves, anyway lets not get off the point. 

Our group was number "four" a bit apprehensive at being photo-graffed but soon overcame the anxiety. Following the poses and smiles, oh hang on, we could dress up in feathers and hats and be silly, we found ourselves engrossed in crats: creating cards and earings and finally the best departure gift, a relaxing and calming pedicure. It sounds as if we did no work, however the programme allowed for all the pampering and a thorough lesson -  what a fun-filled, well-rounded and full-filled day.


... and the coffee and snacks...

                                                                                                      
... watch this space!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU RENE AND THE RLABS TEAM...

For allowing many mums to fly...

to be able to be a Mum7.o Angel and to touch the lives of other mums in the group.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING