Thank full

I am a mother of 5 kids that feel that if i`m not computer literate i am gonna be stuck in the dark ages.

My eldest son is 20 years old and his doing a computer engineer course. He just love building up and solving problems on a computer. But when i ask him 2 show me anything of a computer then he does it for me and tells me its 2 technical for me to under stand.

He help other people and always tell me "Mom don't need 2 do it if I can do it for u mom". I know he mean well.

Then i discover Rlab! What a fantastic place 2 learn. The staff always smile and make u feel u part of the family and that u very important part of the school.

Thank you Rlabs. May you grow and grow and never stop growing God willing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING