My blessing in disguise

Good day my name is Rafeeqah Khan.I stay in Hanover Park.I am married with three sons.
As a mother I want to give my kids the best and shelter them from harm as any mother would.But with that comes great responsibility.My youngest son was diagnosed with Autism .When I found out I was shattered.I thought I did something wrong during my pregnancy.As I did research I was surprised to learn that it was not my fault at all.Life as I know  it has changed.I find myself crying a lot because I fear what the future holds for my little ray of sunshine.I fear what will happen to him when I am no longer there.But I have also come to realize that my son is as normal as any other child.Yes he might have a speech problem and struggles to communicate,but he has also made a lot of progress.And therefore I am grateful.

Comments

Unknown said…
i wish you everything of the best to you and your family.My GOD bless you in everything in the further No matter how big or small,God work in mysterious ways.
firouza said…
slm girl i know u a good mom and you will be there for your son strongs


firouza said…
thank you so much u be blessed

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING