My expirience at Rlabs institution



The first time I heard about their courses I was attending the workshop at Bishoplevis. The same day I notice they did find the best training because of their good attitude. Then it’s when I decide to join them. I already attending three weeks and every day I learn something new. If I can describe them they acting as leaders not as boss because boss always says do it but a leader show you and motivate you and with you slowly but surely you end up good whatever you doing.

As for the seven following weeks I am hoping to gain more knowledge. To compare the past three weeks I already learn few things which is great. For now is all I can say.

Comments

Unknown said…
We are learning a lot and I salute you for such a awesome message. Keep up the good work!!!
Unknown said…
Hi every week when I leave rlabs i feel fresh new like a person who experiences like a new kid on the block.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING