What was the hardest decision you have ever made?

My name is Ingridjoy I was living Mitchells Plain for 16 years and had a teenage daughter. She completed her Matric and was unemployed at the time. I was a single working mother working long hours. One day after returning home from work there were some of her friends at my home.

My neighbors informed me they were at my house everyday. I received a call from my neighbor my   house was broken in, only to discover it was one of her friends who entered my home.

One of her friends was caught and we had to appear in Court. When we arrived at Court I discovered they were busy with drugs at my home. At that stage it was my hardest decision I had to make, Did not know what to do where to go to.

I gave up my home and moved to Athlone, my daughter started studying and did a course on Health and Beauty and she is a Beauty Therapist today. We have the best relationship ever now.







 






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING