My first Blog post

Hi My name is Shereen Khan.
I am 45 years old, i mean young, because you are really as old as you feel.


Question: “What do you enjoy doing over and over again?
Answer :  “It definitely has to be,baking,baking and more baking.Ha!ha!
It started as a hobby/part time passion, that has just transformed into a sustaining business, with the grace of GOD.
If i look back a couple of years ago,(now that makes me sound old..laughing) i baked for fun and when cakes were flops, i used to literally throw them against the wall, vowing never to attempt them again.
My star sign is Aquarius, and one of their traits is being  a humanitarian, therefore, i always feel the need to feed the “nation”because i feel a sense of gratitude and appreciation,when i feed people.I also believe in whatever you give, you will receive twofold,hence the baking, which has now transformed into a small business.
I also believe that we have all been entrusted with a gift/talent that must be exercised.
So baking have taken over my life, in a good way, because i have become so passionate about it and more importantly, is to see and hear happy people. It breeds a newness of hope, motivation  and creates such a sense of worth at the end of a long day.
Im sure all the other passionate bakers, can share my excitement and comprehend in what  i am saying.


One of my life goals, is to empower other ladies to tap into their “gift/passion” and explore endless possibilities.
Remember good food makes builds beautiful relationships and the tastes lingers on.


Always and forever
Sher



Comments

Chantall said…
Yip i agree with u sher. we just love mom,s 2016 group.
Siddiqa Munshi said…
Shireen you are a true inspiration . Keep up the great attitude . We need more women in this world like you.
Siddiqa Munshi said…
Shireen you are a true inspiration . Keep up the great attitude . We need more women in this world like you.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING