Moms 9.0 - WWW

Women are celebrated on Women's day and in Women's month.  A lovely pat on the back passing by to say well done girls...keep it up!   

I look around me and can't help to be overwhelmed with a feeling of thankfulness, appreciation and empathy for women in the Moms 9.0 class  Each one a hero to me...courages, determined, committed, kind, caring, loving and strong.  I've got my own pet name for them WWW and no it is not World Wide Webbers.  It is Women With Willpower.  Like the saying goes, where there is a will there is a way.  Rlabs is the way and we have the will.

How about we opt for appreciation vs celebration.  Celebration seems so once off when what we need is to be appreciated every single day of our lives.   

Here is to women everywhere in the world! Happy Women's Day Everyday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING