The Hard Life

In the year 2015 I lost the closes people in my life for me to lose a mother and a brother was to lose
everything.I first lost my mother and three months after she passed away we had to berry him too


It was hard to look after my mom when she also had to wear a nappy ,because I could see that she could not accept the fact that she had to rely on me to feed , dress,wash and clean her,because she felt it was to much for me to take care of her ,my brother and my four children and still had to go to work to provide for them as a single parent.I could see sometimes even when she needed me she would try to do somethings on her own.When she passed away it felt like there is a big hole in my heart but I had to be strong for myself, brother and my four children.

When my brother passed away it felt like I lost everything.While all of this was happening I also lost my job and it was hard for me ,but GOD came through.He had his own plan of making me strong so I can face what lies a had.It has been a hard year ,but I thank God for everything.






With Love
IlseDuplessis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING